LTCU Visitation Rules 3/15/21
According to new CMS guidance along with the county positivity rate and vaccination status of the residents we are expanding our visitation. These visitation rules are subject to change if there is an outbreak within the facility or the county positivity rate is >10%.
- Residents May have up to 2 visitors at a time in their room that is in these categories:
- Immediate Children and their spouses
- Grandchildren/great grandchildren, if able to wear a mask
- Resident’s siblings
- Visitors must wear a mask for the duration of the visit ( this includes all children)
- Visitors must pass screening and temperature check prior to entrance to facility
- Visitors must remain in the resident room for duration of visit- may use call light for assistance or questions.
- Visitors can accompany resident to outdoor patio if they can maintain 6 foot distance from others.
- Remain 6 feet from others while in the facility
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering facility, while in facility, and upon departure from facility.
- If you develop symptoms while in the facility notify charge nurse and exit immediately.
Our facility highly recommends the COVID-19 vaccines for visitors. Please contact your local health department for eligibility and registration.
Any friends and family not included in the above categories may schedule a socially distanced visit through the activity director (Jami Snook) extension 161 or 492-4668. These visits will follow the socially distanced outdoor visitation guidelines.
Any visitor unable or unwilling to maintain required precautions will be restricted from visitation.
Any questions or concerns please contact:
Alyssa Thompson, RN, BSN
LTC Director of Nursing
620-492-6250 ext 162